Real Time Bitcoin Market Data
- Main Page: BitcoinChain
BitcoinChain.com is a monitoring platform with information about Bitcoin.
- BitcoinChain.com is an analytics and monitoring platform that provides both live statistics and historical data within the Bitcoin ecosystem: Blockchain Explorer, Exchange Markets and Mining Pools.
- Block Explorer – get the detailed statistics on Bitcoin Blockchain: blocks, addresses and transactionsю
- Markets – track Bitcoin price and live trades on bitcoin exchanges: Bitstamp, HitBTC, Btc-E and others.
- Pools Comparison (Found Blocks, Average Hashrate, Luck) – track Bitcoin mining pools stats: hashrate distribution, blocks found, reward system, dead/alive pools, cloud/solo mining availability.
- Nodes observer – get live and historical data on Bitcoin Block Explorer, Bitcoin Markets, Bitcoin Mining Pools
Relatively new financial information analytical service which provides real-time display of data from multiple bitcoin exchanges. The service was announced on May 21, 2012.
- USD - btceUSD, cbxUSD, cryptoxUSD, intrsngUSD, bitstampUSD, bitmarketUSD, bcLRUSD, vcxUSD, btc24USD, bitfloorUSD
- EUR - bitmarketEUR, vcxEUR, intrsngEUR, bcEUR, bcLREUR, bitcurexEUR, btc24EUR
- CNY - btcnCNY
- Order Book Volume Chart
- MKT Execution Price Chart
- Time Last 1000? BTC Traded Chart
- VWAP Last 1000? BTC Traded Chart
- Trade Volume Chart
Service provides arbitrage tables for all supported currency markets.
Consolidated Order Books
Also service provides unique data - consolidated order books (all order books for the same currency are merged and all orders are sorted). Thus for each currency there is additional consolidated currency market: one for USD allUSD, for EUR allEUR, and for CNY allCNY.
Consolidated order books data can help represent the behavior of the whole market. For example consolidated order book charts clearly displays whether arbitrage opportunity is present among different exchanges and for how long it is present, and at what extent. Also comparing charts for different exchanges it is possible to see quickly between which exchanges this particular arbitrage apportunity currently exists.
- Combined Order Book, Time & Sales, and Historical Chart web page
- Ticker web page
- Bitcoin-Analytics.com - Multiple Exchanges Consolidated Order Books and Trades Real Time Charts subscribtion service web page