Safein is a blockchain-based single sign-on identity management platform ensuring security, comfort and trust for our customers. With Safein, users can easily demonstrate their true identity online where needed and control the extent of their personal data given out to various service providers.
DescriptionSafein is a single sign-on digital identity management platform ensuring security, comfort and trust for our clients.
‘A REAL-WORLD SOLUTION FOR REAL-WORLD PROBLEMS’
Safein addresses today’s problems in e-commerce and cryptocurrency markets by offering a single-click sign-in and verification.
For user, Safein means:
- No more registrations in multiple websites;
- No more waiting to get KYC done for each site / ICO;
- Enhanced privacy, cybersecurity and data protection;
- Revolutionary referral program with token rewards.
For merchants, Safein brings:
- Enhanced trust and increased conversion rates;
- Reduced customer support costs;
- Free KYCs;
- Lower compliance costs and risks as well as buyer protection.
Safein is a game-changer because of:
- Ability to easily solve the delays and multiple account management problems in e-commerce;
- User verification and data protection services complying with applicable regulations;
- Exceptional focus on easiness of use, integration and cybersecurity;
- Tokenized platform business, where everyone benefits from being part of the network;
- Revolutionary referral growth model, consisting of a Referral, Registration and Login token pools.
Safein’s growth roadmap is based on:
Establishing our user base by moving from sector to sector and improving user experience in such sectors: first in crypto business, gaming, financial services, then moving to e-commerce and widespread adoption.
Safein - make it simple.
|“||Quarter 2, 2017: Safein idea is born
Quarter 4, 2017: MVP with login functionality
Quarter 1, 2018: Whitepaper and ICO campaign launch
Full ID vertification
Quarter 2, 2018: Login Pool launch
Quarter 3, 2018: Crypto payments and wallet launch
Login pool launch
Registration Pool and Referral Program launch
Quarter 1, 2019: EMI licence obtained
Quarter 2, 2019: Fiat payment launch
|Vladas Jurkevičius||Co-Founder, Business||https://www.linkedin.com/in/vjurkevicius/||Team||3.4|
|Audrius Slažinskas||Co-Founder, Legal||https://www.linkedin.com/in/audriusslazinskas/||Team||3.4|
|Lukas Deksnys||Co-Founder, Operations||https://www.linkedin.com/in/lukasdeksnys/||Team||3.4|
|Bogdan Kuštan||Senior Development Team Lead||https://www.linkedin.com/in/bogdan-ku%C5%A1tan-385b27a1/||Team||3.4|
|Jonas Tirevičius||Senior IT Project Manager||https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonas-tirevicius-71b44a5/||Team||3.4|
|Vilius Semėnas||Business development||https://www.linkedin.com/in/vilius-semenas-86065665/||Team||3.4|
|Arthur Zubkoff||Marketing and Fintech Lead||https://www.linkedin.com/in/arthurzubkoff/||Team||16.43|
|Ilya Tereshin||Blockchain developer||Team||3.4|