This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
The structure of the cryptocurrency on items of any cryptocurrency is its structure, which shows a contrast to what it was previously.
- Cryptocurrency does not have a single internal or external administrator, that is, the system is 100% self-organizing and independent.
- The Central server is also missing. This is a decentralized system, and the database is not stored in one place, because copies of it are available to each participant of the system, which are regularly checked with each other.
- Any payment is encrypted with a secret key, available only to the owner of the funds.
- Each participant has its own special address (wallet) and key (that is, password).
- The new block is added to the system in a consistent manner in distributed databases, together with information about all transactions.