TOKPIE (TKP) token is an ERC20 utility token issued on the Ethereum blockchain by the unique cryptocurrency exchange Tokpie.
By holding this cryptocurrency, you can get up to 500% discount on fees, regular airdrops from newly listed projects, up to 70% referral bonus, access to the bounty stakes depositing and trading, P2P loans with TKP pledged as collateral under 90% LTV and income from TKP lending (staking). Also, TKP is accepted on Tokpie IEO Launchpad. The token was established with a total supply of 100 million. As per the official website, Tokpie buys back TKP with part of its profit derived from listings fees and provision of other services to top-up a reserve fund used for growth & development.
The name "TOKPIE" is a mix of token and pie.
Tokpie Exchange Token
The holding of TOKPIE (TKP) token allows:
- decreasing withdrawal commissions and trade fees by 2-5 times;
- getting Regular airdrops from all newly listed projects;
- receiving up to 70% referral bonus;
- obtaining promising IEO tokens on Tokpie Launchpad;
- depositing bounty stakes under Bounty Stakes Trading 2.0 solution;
- borrowing by using TKP as collateral;
- increasing LTV (loan-to-value) ratio up to 90%;
- Token Name: TOKPIE
- Token Symbol: TKP
- Token Decimals: 18
- Contract Adress: 0xd31695a1d35e489252ce57b129fd4b1b05e6acac
- Blockchain Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0xd31695a1d35e489252ce57b129fd4b1b05e6acac
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000
- Total TKP token supply is strictly limited to 100M and unchangeable: no additional tokens will be issued.
How to Buy TOKPIE (TKP) Token
As the TKP token is created exclusively as a digital tool that provides values, discounts and bonuses for users of the Tokpie exchange, it is obvious that it can be bought there. At this point, cryptocurrency TKP traded in pairs with other altcoins and bounty stakes listed on Tokpie exchange. In addition, TKP token can be bought on other cryptocurrency exchanges from that list.
600x600 200x200 100x100