TRIVVER is a platform to monetize XR-technologies. The idea of Trivver is to develop a platform where advertisers could monetize the achievements of XR technologies. The creators of Trivver offer unique advantages for three groups of participants: advertisers, users, and developers of XR-technologies.
Trivver is a platform through which augmented reality technologies will increasingly enter daily lives and be monetized. Trivver will bring humanity closer to the era of total use of augmented reality technologies. Already known today, but still rare 3D glasses will be an integral “satellite” of man in 5-10 years. And the Trivver platform will definitely contribute to this result. Advertisers will be able to create campaigns to promote their products in the field of augmented reality. This is a huge market, which is comparable in scale to the Internet and television. After all, very soon people will start to use XR-technology for 2-3 hours a day. All marketers of the world will want to use this opportunity to promote the brand and offer the user the relevant and necessary service or product.
A team of qualified professionals engaged in creating the platform.
Joel Lamonte - Technical Director of Trivver. Joel Lamonte has extensive experience in development of computer algorithms that predict user behavior. In addition, Lamonte is a member of the interactive advertising bureau and the National Advertising Agency (ANA), taking an active part in the discussion of the problems of the advertising industry.
Alan Haft - President of Trivver. Alan Haft has experience of managing a Swiss company Day Software, an organization bought by Adobe for $240 million. in addition, Haft repeatedly engaged in the creation and implementation of advertising campaigns on CNN, Fox and CNBC.
Kevin Conroy - Data Director. Kevin Conroy was a President in MGM. Conroy has experience in the advertising industry: he headed the marketing division of the holding company of AOL. Conroy was also an employee of the largest TV company in America (CBS / FOX Video), where he was a Vice President for marketing.
How it works
Connecting to the platform Trivver, advertising organizations will be able to create their campaigns. To do this, they need to choose:
- target audience;
- ad serving time;
- situations when advertising will be displayed.
Everything else will be done by Trivver. Ads will be shown to the user when appropriate. For example, if a person plays a racing simulator, he will see posters with images of parts for tuning the car. And then, when the user virtually travels around the kitchen, he will get acquainted with the advertising of new household appliances.
Smart objects are the main innovation of the Trivver project. A smart object is an object that is used in XR technologies to provide the user with the necessary information. In the presentation video Trivver provides an example of a Bluetooth-speaker, which, when used by a person, transmits data about him and about surrounding objects.
Smart objects in the Trivver can be of two types:
- Universal (General Smart Objects);
The creators of Trivver have formed a library of universal smart objects. Also, app Trivver 3D Asset Editor is available where users can create their Brand Smart Object. Such an object can, for example, show the user information about the company that issued it or display an advertisement.
Features for advertisers
- Development of 3D-logo. With the help of Trivver any business can create its own 3D-logo (the system has a special designer) and use it in advertising campaigns.
- The choice of parameters of an advertising campaign. On Trivver no ad will be shown in vain. The company that promotes its product chooses the target audience and the time of the show. This means that each broadcast invested in promotion pays off several times.
- Monitoring performance. Trivver shows advertisers how many users have been attracted by ads. If the advertising campaign does not give the desired results, advertisers can quickly make changes.
Features for users
- View interesting ads. Advertising causes rejection — it filled the streets, TV, Internet. But advertising of the product, which is necessary for the user, does not cause such an effect: it is almost always interesting. The developers of Trivver understand this and create a system that shows only the content needed by the consumer.
- Opportunity to get acquainted with the product. XR technology is a great opportunity to test drive the product before purchasing it. Now the consumer does not have such a possibility, but Trivver will eliminate this problem.
- The ability to buy the product cheaper. Trivver will tell users how to get a discount on the product of interest. Also, there is a map which lists all the shops selling useful goods or services.
Features for XR-companies
- Monetization. Trivver is one of the platforms where they can get income from XR-content. Advertisers will pay money to place their materials on the Trivver, and some of that money is transferred to the developers of XR technologies.
- Maximum efficiency. Trivver will not use content created by third-party developers ineffectively. This means that the creators of the materials will have a profit from each ad display.
- Detailed Analytics. There are strengths and weaknesses in any XR content. Trivver will promptly provide the developer with information about what users like and do not like in the content. This will give the opportunity to make changes quickly to focus users' attention on the advantages and hide the shortcomings.
TRVR tokens and ICO
On June 15, a public campaign to raise funds for the Trivver project was launched. Everyone can now invest in Trivver. For the needs of the project, the cryptocurrency TRVR was issued. The number of tokens is 60 million. For 1 ETH the investor gets 750 TRVR. Tokens can be bought only for Ethereum.
The fundraising campaign will last 105 days. Bonuses for the participants of the public ICO round are not provided — they could only be received by those who invested in the Trivver within the Pre-Sale.
TRVR tokens issued within the framework of the Trivver project will be distributed as follows:
- 50% — for implementation on ICO;
- 25% — reserve to stimulate user interaction with branded smart objects (BSO);
- 15% — provision for incentives for developers creating universal smart objects (GSO);
- 10% — reserve for AirDrop.
The developers of Trivver plan to collect 33333 ETH (HardCap). However, the campaign will be recognized as successful if it is possible to obtain 3333 ETH (SoftCap).