Time Travel (TimeTravel10) is a hashing algorithm based on the proof-of-work consensus. TimeTravel10 is an ASIC-resistant and GPU/CPU mineable. There was an unconfirmed information that algorithm can be affected by FPGAs.
TimeTravel is actually based on 40320 different combinations of hashing algorithms and that easily can be extended to 362880, 3628800 or even more. It lets miners travel through time through them or through them through time.
There are miners that are available for TimeTravel:
The most popular coin that uses this PoW hash function is Bitcore. Bitcore slightly uses a modified version of TimeTravel algorithm called TimeTravel10. So
-bitcore are technically the same. It is a GPU friendly mining algorithm which is also mineable using CPU. Following are the list of miners that are available for CPU as well as AMD and NVIDIA graphic cards.
TimeTravel10 CPU Miner:
- tpruvot / cpuminer-multi: https://github.com/tpruvot/cpuminer-multi/releases
- JayDDee/cpuminer-opt: https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt/releases
- sgminer-timetravel: https://github.com/bitbandi/sgminer-timetravel
TimeTravel NVIDIA Miner:
- CCMiner: https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases
- Enemy Miner v1.12 or latest: https://coinguides.org//?s=enemy
- Bitcore (BTX)
- Machinecoin (MAC)
- Exosis (EXO)