Tombola is a reliable gaming platform built on blocking technology. Users can buy lottery tickets for cryptocurrency and experience luck, and rewards will be calculated automatically depending on the amount won. Users can accumulate or buy domestic currency, and then spend it on various platform gaming services.
Thanks to the use of blocking technology, Tombola offers an absolutely transparent lottery system, which can not be manipulated. Conventional lotteries can easily be forged by the organizers, however, the block system allows users to track every step and protects against fraud. Another advantage of using blocking technology is convenience: the system is fully automated and requires a minimum of activity from the user. This allows users to pay more attention to the game and not be distracted by third-party moments.
The idea of creating Tombola appeared in the fourth quarter of 2017. Then the formation of the main team began. In the first quarter of 2018, the developers released the whitepiper and the prototype product. In the second quarter, the platform moved to the alpha test phase, and the infrastructure started. In the third quarter, the pre-session and the main stage of the ICO are conducted, as well as the launch of the platform. At the end of 2018, the project's tokens are planned to be launched to major exchanges, as well as to expand the range of games. In early 2019, dividends will be distributed to the holders of the tokens.
Principle of operation
The platform Tombola presents its users several gambling games:
- Raffle Tickets. Traditional lottery, where to win a ticket user must guess 6 digits, which coincide with the main list of winning lottery numbers of 45 digits.
- Black and white. This is a game built on the concept of an instant lottery. The user needs to choose between two values: black and white. Each of them has a 50% chance of being cast, or losing. The winner receives a prize from his ticket with a coefficient of 1.98, and the loser loses tickets.
- Catch the turtle. In this game, three turtles arrange a race, each of them has an equal chance to finish first. The user must bet on one of the turtles. In case of its victory, his bet increases according to the coefficient of 2.97. If the turtle loses, the user loses the bet.
- Bones 3. In this game with cubes, the user must choose what value to drop: up or down. The range of possible values is 3-18. If the user selects the value "down" and the sum of the values of the abandoned cubes does not exceed 9, he wins with a coefficient of 1.98. If the value exceeds 10, then the user loses the bet.
- No manipulation. Tombola platform is built on blocking technology, so that neither side can influence the results of games.
- No commissions. Tombola does not impose a commission from users, which allows them to enjoy the winnings in full.
- Dividends. The platform will charge 50% of all net profits received from games, tokens owners.
The TBL project token is the main domestic currency of the gaming platform. All rewards for wins are awarded to users in tokens. In addition, TBL will be used to calculate dividends to investors. The token is built on the Ethereum platform according to the ERC20 standard. A total of 500,000,000 TBL will be produced. The sale of tokens will take place in three stages: Private sale, presale and public ICO. Tokens will be distributed as follows:
- Presale - 20%
- ICO - 30%
- Marketing and strategic partnership - 17%
- Reserve fund - 20%
- Team - 10%
- Airdrop - 2%
- Bounty - 1%
On the bounty program, developers allocated 1% of the total issue of tokens, that is 5,000,000. This is equivalent to $225,000 for the ICO price. The awards will be distributed as follows:
- Signatures - 30%
- Twitter - 25%
- Content and blogs - 10%
- Video - 15%
- Game company - 10%
- Telegram - 10%
The campaign will last from June 21 to September 7.
- General Manager - Peter Jung
- Chief Operating Officer - Carl Kim
- Director of Marketing - Jeans Tang
- Block-developers - Alex Woo, Carson Yang, Chung Yun Franco.
- Analyst - Kwan Chong Chow.