What to Do if Your Bitcoin Transaction Gets "Stuck"
The number of transactions on the Bitcoin network has steadily increased over the years. This means more blocks are filling up. And as not all transactions can be included in the blockchain straight away, backlogs form in miners’ “mempools” (a sort of “transaction queue.”)
Miners typically pick the transactions that pay the most fees and include these in their blocks first. Transactions that include lower fees are “outbid” on the so called “fee market,” and remain in miners’ mempools until a new block is found. If the transaction is outbid again, it has to wait until the next block.
This can lead to a suboptimal user experience. Transactions with too low a fee can take hours or even days to confirm, and sometimes never confirm at all.
But there are PAID and Free bitcoin transaction acceleration services available now which you can use to keep your own transaction from getting stuck.
Bitcoin transaction accelerators
- https://ViaBTC.com : ViaBTC implemented this service to protest against the prior 1MB limitation of the Bitcoin network. ViaBTC gives priority to user-submitted transactions for the next mined blocks by the ViaBTC pool. The only requirement is the transaction must include a minimum fee of 0.0001BTC/KB.The free-to-use nature of the service may have made it widely popular as every hour, the number of transaction requested reaches its limit and it is common to be presented with the message “Submissions are beyond limit. Please try later.” on the top middle of the page. This means one must wait for the next block to try a new submission. After submitting a transaction, there is a wait for the next block to be mined by ViaBTC Pool.
- https://Confirmtx.com: Warning This website turned into a big scam.
- https://BTC.com: This service is provided in cooperation with several main mining pools. However, in most cases BTC.com mining pool is including the stuck transaction into their own mined blocks. They promise a chance of 75% for including transactions in the next block within one hour. Within 4 hours the chance is claimed to be at 98%. They guarantee that if the transaction isn’t confirmed in 12 hours, the fees will be fully refunded to your card within 10 ~ 15 days. This policy is not applicable to the transactions which are removed or double-spent during the acceleration process. This is a paying service with an estimated price based on the transaction size that you preview on the website itself. You will be charged through credit card. Unlike ViaBTC, there is no requirement for minimum fees, even if you pay no fee you will still have the chance to get the transaction confirmed through BTC.com transaction accelerator service.
- BitTools Priority Bitcoin Transaction Accelerator - By own a one BitTools active account for a One time fees of $9.99 USD BitTools will insert your BTC transactions into a block about to be be mined for also they have 30 days money back guarantee if you would like to close your account after activating it.
- https://bittools.net/free-btc-accelerator Free Bitcoin transaction accelerator offered by BitTools that rebroadcasts your transaction to the blockchain using almost all the public nodes and various private nodes without need to login or signup just by your bitcoin transaction ID.