TravelFlex is a decentralized blockchain-based platform designed for travelers. It is launched by an experienced development team from Hong Kong. The service has its own internal currency, through which it will be possible to pay for various goods and services. At the same time, the resource is not limited to transactions within the network and allows users to make almost any money transfers. It uses a fairly common protective algorithm called Proof-of-Work, which makes it possible to mine the platform's tokens. The ICO started on 14 December, 2017 and was divided into several stages, the last of which was recently extended until January 12, 2018.
The tourism industry is one of the largest and fastest growing industries in the world. At the beginning of the nineties of the XX century about 520 million people traveled all over the planet. Twenty years later, that number had risen to more than one billion. In the long term, this trend will only increase. Experts estimate that by 2030, the number of travelers will exceed 1.8 billion people, assigned and delivered to the project TravelFlex. Among the partners of the site are such well-known companies as the Singapore online hotel booking service Agoda, portal Booking, British Airlines and so on. A full list of all organizations that cooperate with the project can be found on its official website.
TravelFlex service offers:
- Launch own plastic card (from MasterCard) for easy cash withdrawal;
- Integration of the software platform with well-known social networks, which will greatly facilitate the process of transferring currency to people who are added to the list of friends of the user;
- Withdrawal of funds from the platform wallet through specialized ATMs;
- Extensive information portal for tourists;
- The issue of so-called traveler's checks, which are a monetary document that can be easily cashed anywhere in the world;
- Currency Deposit option for booking various services;
- Support for near field communication technology, which allows to find other members of the TravelFlex network, which are currently next to the user;
- Responsive and competent technical assistance service;
- Availability of own messenger inside the system;
- The ability to mine the tokens of the site even on a smartphone;
- The function of tracking the most interesting tours.
ICO was launched on December 14, 2017. The TravelFlex team is going to sell more than 95 million tokens at 28 cents apiece. The funds will be used for further development and promotion of the service. After the crowdsale, the coins will be available for trading on several cryptocurrency exchanges. The internal currency is necessary for the implementation of various operations on the site.