UMKA is an efficient project implementation and a team-building tool based on the blockchain technology.
UMKA means financial safety for all users: all platform transactions use agile smart contracts based on blockchain technology. Secure deals are done using the customizable Agile Smart Contract methodology based on the EOS blockchain. AgileSC offers an opportunity for stage-by-stage project payments and agreed-upon amendments while guaranteeing efficiency and convenience for all parties involved. Freelancers can work on their own or in project groups, and can be paid in 15 cryptocurrencies as well as fiat currencies.
UMKA takes a 1% commission from all smart contract transactions within the platform. Funds, gathered this way will be distributed among UMK token holders automatically.
DescriptionA high-performance blockchain with turing-complete and flexible smart contracts (AgileSC) along with the Byzantine fault-tolerant (BFT) Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus algorithm based on EOS.IO
UMKA is a comfortable space for cooperation between employers and freelancers that offers a wide array of useful tools integrated into its system:
- digital passport contains user’s data. The data is stored on the blockchain. The digital passport contains all the information about about user’s skills and qualifications, his/her workexperience and a possible list of courses completed within UMKA platform sources. The digital passport makes easier for employers to find freelancers with the required skill set;
- secure contracts using the unique AgileSC (Agile Smart Contracts) technology. Secure contracts are useful for making milestone payments as they make easier managing difficult long-term projects. In case of unforeseen situations, both parties can use UMKA Arbitration system to solve the issue;
- arbitration system is a system for resolving the disputes that arise on the platform. The Arbiter is another kind of UMKA system user, a disinterested party with a sufficient rating on the platform;
- expert communities — communities and disputes that arise during the working process are moderated by the users of the platform. Users who have attained a certain rating can become Arbiters to participate in disputes, and also participate in the platform’s development by conveying the opinions of the masses;
- GNMT — Google Neural Machine Translation integrated in UMKA’s chat engine to help users from different countries communicate freely;
- project groups are for cooperation with groups of freelancers;
- integrated free online courses are a useful bonus for the users of the system that allows them to take online courses from world’s leading universities and learn new skills. The results are recorded in their digital passports;
- 1% commission from all transactions within the platform. It is the lowest commision on the freelance platform market to date;
- The UMK token guarantees participation in the distribution of the platform’s revenue. The token balance will be shown in the user’s wallet, and rewards will be accumulated proportional to the amount of tokens;
- Bonuses are additional tokens given to the investor besides the purchased tokens as long as the investor has purchased a certain minimal amount;
- Holding a number of Hackathons to attract employers, developers and mentors. UMKA partners will have the opportunity to define the topics of Hackathons.
- Certificate of Incorporation - UMKA Planet Corp. is incorporated in the Republic of Seychelles as an International Business Company on the 17th day of April 2018;
- A full package of legal documents: https://umka.city/documents/.
|“||Q2 2017: Idea and concept development. Development of an interface demo version for internal testing on iOS and Android
Q3 2017: App testing in target groups
Q4 2017: Concept follow-on improvement in accordance with new market and technological trends and testing results
Q1 2018: Platform announcement. Development of prototype based on the improved concept.
Q2 2018: Creation of a working prototype of the mobile app MVP on blockchain, AgileSC integration. Testing of the app in target groups. Advertisement campaign start
Q3 2018: AgileSC follow-on improvement and testing. Blockchain and interface follow-on improvement and development. Mobile and web apps alpha version launch. Open alpha testing of the blockchain and AgileSC. IPFS integration. Implementation of the functionality: project groups. Implementation of the functionality: group chats, professional communities
Q4 2018: Beta testing of the mobile app and Blockchain launch. UMK token listing on exchanges. Integration of educational programs. Integration with third-party services. Implementation of the functionality: a digital passport, testing systems, expert arbitration. Adding operation with 7 additional crypto currencies and fiat currencies
Q1 2019: Final release of UMKA application. Full-fledged advertisement campaign. GNMT integration