Uservice is a global decentralized blockchain platform for car maintenance, created on the basis of Ethereum blockchain and smart contracts.
- Uservice is the first platform providing a convenient interaction of all participants of the auto industry.
- It guarantees transparency and security of transactions.
- It uses effective data analytics.
The UST tokens are the internal currency of the Uservice ecosystem, which can be used to make all purchases within the platform. Additional issue of tokens is not provided.Token distribution:
- 60% pre–ICO and ICO;
- 20% - project development;
- 10% - team;
- 10% – advisers and participants of the bounty program.
The ICO of the project began on December 18, 2017 and lasted until February 1, 2018. The cost of tokens was 0.0005 ETH and grew by 25% on January 14.
- fiat (USD, roubles)
Allocation of funds
- 25% - development and implementation of blockchain technology;
- 25% – operating activities;
- 20% – SOFTWARE adaptation for new markets;
- 15% – marketing;
- 5% – legal registration;
- 5% - development of new directions;
- 5% - security.
Today the amount of funds raised is more than $7.3 million.
- 2016-2017 - launch and successful development of the Uremont project.
- 2018 - introduction of blockchain technology; system scaling.
- 2019 - introduction of new functionality and the release of the UST token, which will be legalized as a security of the Uservice company.
- 2020 - IPO where the owners of UST will be able to become co-owners of the company.