Uranus is a ubiquitous sharing platform that aims to be the Airbnb and Uber for computing resources, enabling computing-power services beyond the conventional public clouds.
The creators of the project position the idea as UBER and Airbnb in the field of computer resources. The blockchain is public. Whitepaper is written with a lot of technical details.
The downside of the project is the code review from the famous developer Andre Kronier. He claims that most of the code is from another project, and its own code is of very poor quality. However, the team responded to the charges. They claim that the copied code was developed by the team members at the old locations and the usage rights were legally acquired.
- James Jiang, CEO - experience in cloud technologies for more than 10 years
- Halley Han, CTO - a Linux kernel engineer.
More than 10 developers with experience in Linux, Amazon, IBM are also engaged.
- Beta – 3rd quarter of 2018
- Commercial implementation – 4th quarter of 2018 - 1st quarter of 2019
Funds and partners
Information about the funds and partners of the project is not disclosed at this stage.
Hard Cap: 35000 ETH for 35% of tokens
Hypernet, Ankr Network.
Team with extensive experience.
- Non-obvious information about the project code
- Lack of information on funds and partners
- Highly competitive subjects