VanillaPlay

From BitcoinWiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Jump to: navigation, search

Description[edit]

VanillaPlay is a decentralized, blockchain-enabled platform for video chat services that allows not only models, but also viewers, video streaming relayers and affiliates to earn money.

Project website

ICO start date: 2017-09-21

Concept[edit]

VanillaPlay eliminates the 50% fee, increases models revenue to 70% and splits the remaining 30% between streaming relayers, affiliates and developers.Anyone is able to join the VanillaPlay network not only as a model but also as a streaming relayer or affiliate and website owner.Direct, fast and secure payments: money will go directly to models via smart contracts without passing through any centralized payment system. Money is transferred as you go without the need to meet any threshold.No more access restrictions: decentralized video streaming via tens of thousands of relayers will make censorship virtually impossible for any authority.VanillaPlay is an ecosystem that is built to support fair-trading for models while complying with all the industry's regulations.Decentralization allows VanillaPlay to offer a hassle-free alternative to all: models, relayers and affiliates.VanillaPlay is not a conventional business; it is an ecosystem that offers gains for all parties involved.

More information in the project whitepaper: https://www.vanillaplay.io/whitepaper/VanillaPlay_whitepaper.pdf

Social media[edit]

Twitter

Facebook

See Also on BitcoinWiki[edit]

Resources[edit]

Project website

http://icorating.com/project/424/VanillaPlay