Vault of Satoshi
Vault of Satoshi is a exchange that allows you to trade fiat currency to various crypto currencies (such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, and many more) with other members of the Exchange.
- Interac Online Deposits
- On-site Interac debit
- Vault of Satoshi Codes (created and redeemed from Vault of Satoshi)
- Bank Wire
- PAD (Pre-Authorized Debit)
- Online Bill Payment
- Vault of Satoshi MasterCards
- Vault of Satoshi Interac Debit Cards
- EFT Bank Transfers
The exchange was opened for public penetration testing in April 2013, and after extensive testing publicly on October 7th, 2013.
- Vault of Satoshi is the first exchange in the world to use a 100% transparent audit using the open source software found here.
- Vault of Satoshi was the first Canadian exchange to add Litecoin, Peercoin, Dogecoin, and many more. To date, it has the most extensive selection of CryptoCurrencies in Canada.
See Also on BitcoinWiki
- Vault of Satoshi exchange website