Worldopo - is a simulator of the crypto-economic strategy in the real world based on the Blockchain, Augmented Reality and Geopositioning.
Worldopo gives the players a platform to build, own and trade property, all securely stored in blockchain. The innovative new approach is the use of it’s own cryptocurrency, the WPT as the base of the economic simulation. This gives the game a layer of realism never seen before, because people can earn real money when playing. The addition of AR makes it possible to actually see your empire grow before you eyes. In short Worldopoly is a true revolution in mobile gaming, easy accessible and yet complex like the real life itself. The best is part is: the game has already completed the development of its game engine and major features.
Main features of the game:
- Virtual Mining Opportunity
- Tradable hexogons inside and outside the game
- Collectible and limited game items
- Objects tokenization protocol inside the game
- All game assets inside the game can be tradable on external game exchanges
The game is already released and available in Google Play and Apple Store. The following features are available in the 2.0 release:
- New game design
- Purchase and sale of land plots on the map (hexes)
- New farms for mining and an Algorithm for mining pool
- Decoration of hexogons
- New resources added
- Support for new types of buildings and game elements
- Integration of the economy on the detachment
Game Mining Pool
The base pool for mining is 30,000,000 million tokens. In the game, each type of farm works with its own mining pool and with its production rate which depends on different parameters.
Gameplay with Hexagons
Hexagons - this is a plot of land on a real world map with reference to real coordinates. Features for hexagons:
Tradable - has a base price, wich grows with every hexagon sold.
Address - every hexagon has its own address, and they stored as state of the world in blockchain.
Resources - its each hex has its own resource: qubit, cash, brain.
Life Quality - a dynamic characteristic, wich plays a role in the Hexagon's profit (production rate of the factories or farm that builded on hex)
Customisable - every hexagon can be decorated.
Objects tokenization protocol Inside the game every game asset can be tokenized. Tokenization of game values helps to raise their cost, each building can be tokenized in the game. Tokenized buildings can be traded at an auction.
Advantages of Blockchain-based games We can list for a long time the advantages we found and what we integrated to Worldopo, so let’s see the most significant things in our opinion.
- Ownership – players have real ownership for items and in-game currencies. As soon as something is bought, exchanged or sold, the record about transaction saves forever and it cannot be hacked. All your digital purchases will be really yours, and useful outside the game. Your game money can be stored on your wallet next to real money or other altcoins.
- Valuable items are truly valuable – item value heavily depends on its uniqueness in lots of games, for example, Diablo game series. Here the item’s value is backed up also by tokenization, and its exchange or sale for both players is a real deal. Here you can conclude great deal, or not so good one (for example, selling a really valuable item (building, street, etc.) for a cheap price and then watch as someone sells it in 10 times expensively.
- Unique items are truly unique – the uniqueness of anything both in real and virtual worlds today provides a triple price at the expense of the fact itself, and sometimes it is very difficult to ascertain the true uniqueness of the item. It is especially acute while buying – or exchanging the same item.
- Decentralized gaming economy – blockchain creates a direct connection between developers and players in games and any other developments. Players can monetize their progress, skills and accumulated property.
- Transparent exchange of items – this is all about safe transactions and confirmations when the ownership of item is going to be changed.
Solving the problems of the gaming industry
Each industry has many problems that require solutions and improvements; it is enough to say about the most pressing problem in the gaming industry: the time spent and the loss of interest. Loss of interest in the game leads not only to the loss of money spent in the game, but also to the fact that the player loses time irrevocably, and the items he bought depreciates. In our game, as nowhere else, tokenization helps to monetize the time that player spent, the skills he owned and all the previously purchased items.
In Worldopo, as in many popular games, Grinding game mechanic is implemented. Grinding is a thing when the player performs a monotonous or routine work, it exists in almost every game and it is a part of the game process. In our opinion, Grinding is mining in the virtual world. And you also need “Proof of Work” to achieve the result. For example, while waiting for the building or any event.
The value of virtual currency – in games without blockchain has a “pseudo value”, because it has practically no pricing factors and can be emitted an infinite number of times. If there’s blockchain or DAG, the game currency has value and depends on the pricing factors automatically.
Summarizing all, an in-game blockchain implementation determines the value of time spent, because game results can be converted into real and valuable things. It’s also important that everyone can see info about others’ property and don’t care about security or transparency problems.
|Token Supply||200 000 000|
|Accepted Currencies||BTC, ETH, BCH|
|Min Contribution||0.02 ETH|
|Tokens for sale||65%|