Yanu is a robot, which intends to replace the man as a bartender and do his job better, created by Robolab company.
Yanu is equipped with artificial intelligence and knows a lot of drink recipes, and can also interact with the customer. Human participation is only necessary to fill the robot with ingredients, then it will do its job on its own. Yanu meets the modern trend of automation of labor and the growing market of services. The robot will allow owners of cafes and bars to serve their customers faster, avoiding mistakes and getting more profit. For customers, the robot also offers more favorable working conditions: he will never forget or confuse the details of the order, prepares drinks for half a minute, allows to interact with him through the application and serves as VIP-customers those who pay with project tokens.
- The idea of creating the project appeared in 2016. Then the study of the issue began together with engineers and programmers. Until the end of the year, the developers studied the market for the need for their product together with experts in this field.
- In the first half of 2017, the first visual and technical model of the future robot was developed.
- In early 2018, the developers signed contracts with the manufacturer, launched presale in Europe and attracted the first batch of investments. By the end of the first quarter, the project began to make its first deals with potential customers - bars and nightclubs.
- In November, the main stage of the ICO will begin, which will last a month. Token listing on the exchanges is planned immediately after the end of the token sale.
- In the second half of 2019, the company intends to provide bars and cafes at airports with the first robot, which will provide a wide coverage of end users.
Yanu robot is fully automated, able to prepare and serve drinks to customers, accept and process payments, as well as identify customers and interact with them. The human factor is only needed to fill the robot with all the necessary ingredients. Thanks to the use of artificial intelligence, the robot is able not only to accept and prepare orders, but also to interact with the user. Yanu can independently decide what preferences the client has and prepare a drink that fully corresponds to his taste. The robot's operational functionality is provided by the following characteristics:
- The robot can load 50 bottles at a time
- Mechanized hand that mixes drinks
- Bar counter where the customer can pick up their drink
- Screens through which customers can place theirorder.
- Speed. The robot is able to serve more customers than the bartender, which guarantees higher profits.
- Saving. The operating costs of the robot are much lower. Bar owners do not have to pay taxes for the employee bartender, the robot will not be able to steal part of the revenue or not to go to work.
- Innovativeness. Modern technology will attract people's attention to the institution in which the robot is responsible for the bar. This will also lead to higher profits.
- Convenience. The owner will be able to track all the necessary information remotely: when to replenish the stock of ingredients, how much revenue is received and so on. Owners can also make any changes from anywhere in the world.
- Compactness. Keeping the functionality of a full bar, Yanu takes up much less space and can be easily transported to any other environment.
- Professionalism. The robot has all the necessary knowledge to create a wide variety of drinks, and he does it at the highest level. This guarantees 100% customer satisfaction.
- Speed: 100-150 drinks per hour
- Capacity: 1000-1500 drinks and cocktails with one load
- Controls: mobile app and touch screens
- Payment: credit card acceptance and NFC support
- Customer interaction: artificial intelligence with entertaining features
- Administration: cloud service that allows to configure the robot remotely
Project tokens can be used for various purposes:
- Buying drinks through the robot
- Purchase of Yanu robots themselves
- Trading tokens on exchanges
- Creation of own robots service based on Yanu network
- Receive discounts and privileges when buying drinks.
Selling tokens project will take place in three steps:
- Closed presale: June 1 - July 31
- Presale: September 10 - September 30
- Main sale: October 10 - November 11
- Softcap: $1,000,000
- Hardcap: $10,000,000
- Accept payment: ETH, BTC
- Whitelist / KYC-present
- Ticker: YANU
- Issue: 400,000,000
The developers allocated 5,000,000 tokens for the bounty program, which is equivalent to $500,000. Awards between the campaigns are distributed as follows:
- Bitcointalk - 25%
- YouTube - 25%
- Blogs and media - 20%
- Twitter - 15%
- Facebook - 15%